Bills Win!!!

freestyler105

Golden Master
The Bills won in the last 8 seconds of the game, we kicked a field goal to win 17-16.

What I want to discuss though, is how coaches can call a timeout half a second before a field goal, which nullifies the play, whether the kick is good or not, and there has to be a rekick.

What happened in the Bills game was Rian Lindell had a 51 yarder to make, and he made it. But the Redskins coach apparently called a timeout before the play. So he had to rekick. But the Redskins coach calls a timeout again, and the play is waved off. Unfortunately, the Redskins coach is a dumb sh*t, because you're not allowed to call 2 timeouts in a row. The Bills coach Dick Jauron knew this, and it was a 15 YARD PENALTY!!! So it was an easy 36 yarder for Rian Lindell to win the game for us.

I've seen this happen numerous times this season, and I think it's just plain unfair. What do you guys think?

i think there going to make a new rule in the off season to put an end to it. i think coaches should show more class and respect the other team's kicker, they have enough on there mind as it is.

Seahawks 28 Eagles 24 :D OH BABY!!

I gotta root for the Seahawks :)

That's another good point, that it should just be a respect issue. The kickers can't be very happy with this crap going on though, so they must be pressing for a new rule.

haha, i saw the thing on FOX that said the bills won, i said "well i know somebody who is happy about that" :)

making a 50 yard kick is though enough when you have thousands if not millions of fans watching you on TV\Live and hoping you make it, add in the thought of the coach calling a TO then its just overwhelming.

Back
Top Bottom