Fully Optimized
tatt-1.jpg

To:
IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg

IMG_1716.jpg

Ya like? I sure as hell do!

Means "Every man, the architect of his own fortune"

nice tat, that looks really good and clean.

This is random, but did you know you can get that image when you superimpose the Mona Lisa picture? Just take the regular image and paste, then take another one, rotate it 180 degrees, and make it translucent. Look at the hands.

....WHAT!?

Now im in CS3 trying to figure out wtf u said. hahaaa

And thanks man!

It was only 175!!!!

thats really cool. I'm loving the free mason logo.

edit- I looked up that phrase on google, and why did yout leave out est and revers the last 2 words? That is the most intellectual tattoo I've ever seen.

holy shit you have huge calves. there's not too many people who would be able to fit a tattoo like that on that part of their leg. Looks good though, and I definitely like the saying.

holy shit you have huge calves. there's not too many people who would be able to fit a tattoo like that on that part of their leg. Looks good though, and I definitely like the saying.

Thanks man! Its actually on my thigh right above my knee :p

thats really cool. I'm loving the free mason logo.

edit- I looked up that phrase on google, and why did yout leave out est and revers the last 2 words? That is the most intellectual tattoo I've ever seen.

Yeah, I love it.

Faber est suae quisque fortunae - Every man is the artisan of his own fortune

and

Faber quisque fortunae suae - Each man (is) the maker of his own fortune

I chose MAKER, becuase I plan on being an architect, and I'm not too much of an artisan ;)

I love the compass and ruler though.

Thanks guys!

edit*

what am i saying? i made that design :p

I also go the font from dafont.com

I should send it to the creator of the font and say thanks :D!

haha, yeah, thanks chicken.

I disrespect people that get tattoos just cuz they look cool.

I've been thinking about this one for a long time, and it's my first!

Took about an hour, all of his tat buddies are like, shitttt, thats one of the worst places to get it, and i was fringgin ST*NEDDDDDD and i didnt even tell, its just an annoying buzzing feeling. it did hurt a little bit durring the shading, thats the worst part.

Heres a better pic.

IMG_1710.jpg

Back
Top Bottom