~~~.::Cant decide Which MOBO?::.~~~

Please, stay away from the Asus. I've seen so many board failures from the P5 line on both AMD on Intel. It's really shaken my faith in Asus.

Get the Asus one, no doubt. Better chipset support and full PCI-express x16 mode in SLI on both channels. Not x8 on the other one. You may not get the problems like others do. It's a tough board.

I dont really have any experience with MSI but I hear they have alot of features. AsusTEK on the other hand makes a pretty good board.
It all depends wat you are doing with the board overclocking gaming etc..

Please, stay away from the Asus. I've seen so many board failures from the P5 line on both AMD on Intel. It's really shaken my faith in Asus.

Get the Asus one, no doubt. Better chipset support and full PCI-express x16 mode in SLI on both channels. Not x8 on the other one. You may not get the problems like others do. It's a tough board.

so what should i do... im lost? :confused:
i've heard some sweet stuff from asus.. but then i've also heard about board failures.. but newegg helped everyone that had a faulty board.. right now im kinda leanin more towards the ASUS

Well, the Asus has the better chipset. And newegg is awesome about RMAs if it dos die on you, so I vote for the Asus.

Yeah, that's true. Should the board do come DOA, Newegg will exchange it or refund. The Asus is a nice motherboard though. A lot of people had sucess with it, but some didn't. Don't know what they did...

I won't deny that the Asus is a better board when they work. Generally, They fail within like 2 weeks if they are not DOA so newegg should help you nicely.

Personally, I'd still probally end up with the MSI, but the call is yours.

Back
Top Bottom