Lots of Snow

Well, I'm headed up there to Utah this Christmas break so I hope they'll get a lot of snow. We never have anything going on here in terms of weather goes. Boring, boring, boring. RIght now, it's as hot and sunny as the devil's playground!!!! Terrible. We are in December right? Doesn't feel like it here in sunny southern California. We live in a hell hole, lol.
Haha, I'll trade with you any day. I'm definitely not a fan of snow/cold.

I truly believe California is the place to live if you don't like the cold. Honestly, it's better than Florida. At least here, we don't have hurricanes like they do over there. The beaches are constantly the same temps all year long!!!! Wow. I mean, the sun---it is blinding my eyes and I'm wearing UV block still when I go out. Believe it or not, I still crank on the AC in my car!!! Yeah....that warm here. You guys are the lucky ones to be in those snowy climates. Man, drool. It's as dry as Death Valley here!!!

I love California, I went on vacation to Laguna Beach once (my cousin lives there). I'm looking at Berkeley for college possibly, the only thing is that it's really far from home.

That's a little bit up north. You get tons of fog up there in the cold season. I like it. It's fun to travel and adjust to new scenery. I use to live in Utah with my dad until I came by myself down here to California. It isn't crazy far (only an 8-9 hour drive), but the scenery is a whole lot different. If you can stay with your cousin, that's even better because at least you'll already know someone here. I love to stay with my cousin. OMG, she is soo fine. I like to do her but it's wierd being my cousin and all :p.

Um...no comment, lol.

Yeah, my cousin works for Merrill Lynch over there, he's living the life. Waterfront condo, Porsche, hot Asian girlfriend...he told me he played football with the Laguna Beach TV show characters once.

Lol, cousins. One thing for sure, a lot of cute girls here. It's warm year round so you always see them in their skimpy outfits. Lots of hoochie mammas too. But they're fine to look at. Mmmmm.

I believe it did snow just one time here!! Only about an eight or a quarter of an inch. It was like 5 years ago I think. If your cousin was following the news, he probably heard the same thing too in regards to southern California. That was a once of lifetime deal. I doubt I'll ever see that again. Oh, Big Gear here and higher elevations do get snow. Right now, they're pumping a lot of man made snow with the machines. It's cold enough up there where they can settle down pretty good. Lots of snowboarders here.

Oh man I want a snow here so bad...it's 64 right now here in Alabama:(

There hasn't been a snow (that sticks) here in 6-7 years

Sorry to make you guys jealous lol

Here you can see how bad its snowing

Picture001-3.jpg

Here is my winter vehicle

Picture002-5.jpg

Just another picture

Picture003-6.jpg

This is the snow accumulation as of right now - and you cant even see across the lake (yes there is a lake behind the fog lol)

Picture004-4.jpg

exactly what it looks like here, usually you guys get a LOT more snow then us.at my grandparents i had to shovel 2 feet of it off there roof.

How can you asses complain about alot of snow!? IM JEALOUS!

I would kill to live in a snowy seasonal area! Thats why I'm moving to Colorado ;D

Back
Top Bottom