what do you think?

maroj2481

In Runtime
well i will be opening a computer repair business in a couple weeks. i am in the process of making a website, buying what i need ( i have some stuff), making business cards and everything. i will be starting small and telling my friends and family about it, as well as family friends, and then seeing where it goes from there. as for the location i was going to use an office that has a couple rooms. by the way my dad owns the office building, so i wont have to pay rent or anything. and now my question, do you think having a computer repair business in an office is ok?

I wish you the best of luck..

1/10 small businesses do make it, but don't let that deter you from this experience...

The only thing you need to focus on is, what makes you better than your competition. If I could go to some corporation and get a guarantee, why should I go to you?

Make sure it is respectable looking, comfortable for your clients and professional and as long as you are a good business man I would not worry about the office ordeal.

office is good enough. Seems like you have everything planned out pretty well. :) Just make sure that you have low prices and that you get the job done fast. That way your customers will definitely choose you to use your service again if they need their computer fixed.

Like bahawolf said, there are a lot of other companies too. So the only way you are going to make it is if you make sure that your customers are happy.
And being cheaper than the others are shouldn't be hard, my local computer shop charges something like 80e for reinstalling windows & drivers. :D I was there buying some thermal paste for myself and overheard the discussion with another customer, almost told that other customer that I'll do it for 20e. :D

one of the good things is that, there isnt really any shop near by where ill be working that repairs computers. or at least i havent seen any. and around my work is mostly residential neighborhoods and small stores like mini marts and such. so i hope that'll help out.

Back
Top Bottom