Lots of Snow

The only snow you'll ever find where I live is my little freezer (currently being defrosted now). Can't fit anymore TV dinners in there because the ice is so thick. Now, the joy of cleaning up the water after they melt....

It's dark and wet out from the rain. Looks like 5am even though it's nearing 9 in the morning.

This year, it has been abnrmally warn. So close to December, we're experiencing 82 degrees summer weather here!!!! Global Warming!!!!

much colder here than it usually is, its hard to beleive its still november! i bet if i woke up this weekend with amnisia i would swear it was january\christmas break :p

It snows so much in Florida!

:rolleyes:

I wish.

But I can't wait to go to colorado the 20th. for some hard core snowboarding action!

people here can go snowboarding every weekend :) several mountain passes with ski\snowboard resorts within 100 miles.

There's been a bit of snow here too and it's supposed to be snowing tomorrow.

I hate snow. I don't mind if it snows and creates a snowday but on weekends... blah. Clearly people around here don't realize snow and ice = slow down considering the amount of collisions that potentially could of been avoided.

I would give anything for snow here right now...summer is here and it is STINKING hot.

Back
Top Bottom