Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On that fact, don't reply to them at all. We will get to them.
so you dont want someone to say it has been reported?..because a week or 2 ago there was a discussion that noone was saying reported and it was getting reported 20 times:rolleyes: which is it?

I'd much rather get the 20 emails to be honest. That way the threads don't get bumped up.

Idk... maybe it's just personal preference, let's see what some other mods think.

i think each spam thread should only get 1 reply (whoever is first) saying its reported. then thats the end of it.
if theres a need for another post or 2 then so be it, but this isnt usually the case

whats this guys ISP and IP? i think we should all report him to his ISP, with enough of us they will probably shut him down.

I doubt that his ISP would/could do anything.... On what ground's could they end his contract? For being annoying? I think not.

I think in some coutries now if an ISP is aware that one of their customers are partaking in spamming and they knowingly let them continue then charges may be brought against the ISP.

I've contacted Verison (BF2's ISP). all these accounts are comming form his IP string.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom