Ok New Idea

since some people are douchbags around here, i say after the same post is reported 3 times then that post should automatically be deleted. or maybe have some people be "mods" who can at least just edit out people's posts when they post up crap like that.

also limit posting pics to 25+ posts from now on, im scarred for life

EDIT:

also report BF2Player (its him right?) to his ISP, they will likely suspend his contract

pic idea won't work, what happens when someone needs help with a problem and need to post a picture?

Hahahah.

Yeah, I agree though, that's a good idea. Unfortunately, we can only report 1 post every 300 seconds or whatever. It may be abused by new members as well...

then make it so newbies cant report posts. its at the point where i stared at your name for about 5 seconds to make sure it was the "0" and not a "O"

i think guru and higher should be aloud unlimited picture posting and embedded video
also gurus shouldn't have to wait 300 to report something

Well were looking at an extra mod or two at the moment but we could look at a few other options aswell

both setting limits for how many posts you need to upload images and new moderators will pretty much sort this out.

Personally I think that there should be more stringent verification of members, which of course would place an increased strain on the mods, but seeing as the majority of new members seem to be these pathetic individuals. Also you talk of increasing the number of mods.......so it would be possible.

It would mean that the mods could check the ip etc, to prevent the immediate spamming thing going on......

Back
Top Bottom