Any free practice exams for ccna etc online?

pooker

In Runtime
I cannot find any , most of them want you to pay. Can you please tell me if there is any free ones , even an a+ one would help me. Thanks in advance.

Have you thought about getting the guidebooks? they have some practices exams and you can pick them up cheap on ebay. Very useful

Those tests can really suck at times..I take them online so thats where i get my practice tests at.

Have you thought about getting the guidebooks? they have some practices exams and you can pick them up cheap on ebay. Very useful

Yes I live in such a small town though David it takes me an hour just to get to a town that has a bookstore. I have been looking at some, and I have to pray they have some cheaper ones. I called one bookstore and the cheapest one was 130 and they had different ones, it technician, etc etc.

I have some pretty good books at home but I really want some practice exams, I have already completed ccna 1,2, operating platforms, vb programming, and some other minute things along with computer building.

My teacher had no recommendations for me on the ccna, he said he has seen students ace his class and fail it. Then he said he has seen c students go in there , and pass it.

A main reason I want to take it, is because I get full credit for ccna 3-4 if I pass, because our teacher said, passing that is what the entire course is about so if you pass it, you pass his class.

I have downloaded some practice demos , (they all want in the big buck area to try one out of three or so) but they are only 14 questions.

I dont mind spending a little bit of money, but for people who are charging a total of almost 500 dollars just to try all ccna practice exams is something I cannot afford.

Back
Top Bottom