FireFox Users

on the issue of spam. if you want to prevent from seeing a certain image over and over.

Right click the image and a little options down it should say "Block Images from..." click that and that images from that site will be blocked (if its a photobucket pic, only that album will be blocked)

Cool, is there away in IE7 I wonder. Those pictures are sick. That guy must be one of those guys that has a bad education, lives in his parents basement, has no friends, and is about 35 years old. He is going to continue to attack, he has no other life.

Whether he has a life nor not, he isn't accomplishing much by spamming our forum.

Well I thought you had to have Adblock or Adblock plus in order to block images and links in Firefox? I've been using that add-on for so long now, it's pretty good for websites you visit often like Myspace but now they changed all the layouts and that and it's pretty hard but I wouldn't use it on CF and some other sites that need those ads and neither should anybody else.

and if you watned to unblock them, how ouwld you?

havent figured that part out, but you shouldnt have to.

by the way, sorry I didn't have the time to check this thread lately so it's like a week-late response but I think I know what you want to know about Adblock.

It is pretty easy, it's not really about just ads or pop ups, it's about pictures in general, I can even block people's avatars haha, you just have to have Adblock enabled to configure it. You can tell it to completely disable on certain sites but what you can do is open up 'blockable items on this page' and it basically lists what you can block, and what is currently blocked etc. it kicks ass haha. This is the only version I've used though which is Firefox Adblock-Plus 0.7.5.3 so I don't know about differences for other people.

Back
Top Bottom