Lost to Winnebago Because of stupid REFS!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Dont you hate when that happens! Our Harvard Girls basketball team lost to Winnebago because of stupid calls by the refs! It was a bit on an exciting game too. The refs never called anything, the other team double dribbled, traveled, went out of bounds a lil bit, never a thing. But finally we tied the game up, 43-43. And Its our ball with a couple seconds left, they knock it out of our hands, our player falls into one of theirs... Technical foul with double bonus!!! So thats 3/4 shots they make. And during that time, our coach asked our players why thats a technical, cause it was 5 feet from his face, and he didnt see anything happen. So they gave them another 2 shots for that. Made them both, So thats 5/6 Points, and its their ball with 3 seconds left. Coach told the girls to just foal them. So they do, shoved the girl out of bounds and on the ground, lol. Another technical. After they make those 2 shots, its there ball again, and we foul them again, lol. So they get 2 more. 9/10 points because of bad refs.

And there fans were annoying too. Just adults, no high schoolers were there. They sat all over our side an theirs, so we were stuck in just a little spot. But we always cheer and all, and make noise when they are shooting. So this lady a couple seats behind me says, that's real sportsman like guys. My friend Mac, says, "We are just cheering"

Little while later, their ADULTS! start doing it too, so mac says to the lady, "Oh, and that's real sportsman like?" The husband says, "Shut up, we have listen to you all night" Mac, doesnt take that, he just laughs and says, "Don't tell me to shut up, I am aloud to say what I want." The lady says, "Well, I will write you up then." Mac says, "Ok, need a pen?"
Nothing they can do. We werent even that rude. Usually, if a player shoots an airball, everytime that person gets the ball the whole crowd chants, "AIRBALL AIRBALL AIRBALL" for the rest of the game. And at the end of games we win, we chant, "This GAMES OVER" And a little bit after that, "START THE BUSES" And we didnt do ANY of that. Old grump behind us. I wanted her to say something at the end so I could say, "yeah sure, how much did you pay those refs?"

this is what my wrestling coach use to say

"dont let the referees beat you"

AKA kick there asses so hard that no amount of bad calls can make up for it. dont blame the refs, blame yourselves and move on ;)

No this seriously was different. We had the ball, game was tied, and when they called the foul, the ball was in no ones hand, and it was because our player got tripped into one of theirs or something. No one konws what it was called for yet.

Ha, there is no should have been. We were losing the entire game. We finally caught up at the end. Basketball is not our sport.

If this was wrestling, we would have been kicking some major ass. Our wrestling team is friggin amazing. We go about 27-1 every year. Lot of dedication at our school. Everyone tries to lose about 15 pounds at the beginning of the season so they can wrestle at a lower weight.

superman22x said:
Everyone tries to lose about 15 pounds at the beginning of the season so they can wrestle at a lower weight.
thats the reason i dont wrestle anymore, people take it way too seriously, its just not fun anymore when you whole life has to spin around a sport. people at our school have lost TOO much weight, there Fat:Muscle ratio is way too high, they have to put on the fat, otherwise coaches wont let them wrestle, people have been hurt by loosing too much weight.

its no fun when people take a high school sport so seriously.

Back
Top Bottom