Guide: Becoming A+ Certified

is there a age requirement for A+? im only 14 and i want to actually be proven as a computer techy. im pretty sure my parents would pay for the test and a A+ book to study with. im sure i probably know most the stuff, but im sure the book would tell me exactly what i need to know

also about how much money does it cost, like 150$? since it goes to my education i wouldnt doubt my parents would pay for some, but it would be pretty cool to be certified, that way if i ever wanted to work on strangers computers i have proof i know the stuff.

is there a age requirement for A+? im only 14 and i want to actually be proven as a computer techy. im pretty sure my parents would pay for the test and a A+ book to study with. im sure i probably know most the stuff, but im sure the book would tell me exactly what i need to know

No, there's no age requirement. My school has A+ and people from your age to 18 have gotten certified. I'd really like to take it as well, I like that kind of stuff and I'd like to be proven as a computer techie like you said.

also about how much money does it cost, like 150$? since it goes to my education i wouldnt doubt my parents would pay for some, but it would be pretty cool to be certified, that way if i ever wanted to work on strangers computers i have proof i know the stuff.

comptia has the exam voucher listed at $163 and it's like $128 if your a member...haven't found out how much a mebership is yet..couldn't find that info (so must not be cheap, or it probably would have been easier to find the price..haha).

Is there anyway to update your certification when they release a next exam, or is that not really necessary?

comptia has the exam voucher listed at $163 and it's like $128 if your a member...haven't found out how much a mebership is yet..couldn't find that info (so must not be cheap, or it probably would have been easier to find the price..haha).

99$ a year :)

So from what I read you can just take the test once and thats it. The $99 a year is more to get a membership with comptia so that you can get cheaper tests even though your paying $99.

Back
Top Bottom