Coolest Case Ever

Man, that would have to be the worst case I've ever seen so far. Slap some shiny pony stickers on it and you got one hell of a christmas present for your 10 year old daughter.

wow my girlfriend would love that!!! shes got a thing for pink, i keep explaining to her that the electrical things she buys brake because she buys them for beeing pink and not the quality of the goods so this year im going to buy her this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ladies-PINK-t...ryZ11706QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

its a pink tool kit so that she can go around the house and fix everything. the look on her face is going to be priceless!

Well it would be a safe bet that no crook in his right mind would steal it. You could see that thing a mile away...

^I was thinking more in the way that a pink case would be hard to sell and would be embarrassing to own.

haha.

c'mon u guys need to stop spreading that testosterone lol that case is pimpin, i mean if u insists that u cant have a pink case coz it will hurt your manhood then you obviously havent moved onto the 2000's lol,

if only they sold it in the u.k i cant find it n e where

It doesn't indent my "manliness" (lmao) but its way to bright for me as a case. :p

I like dark black cases with LED lighting.. ;-)

You could always spray paint it... but how much do goood paint cans cost?

Back
Top Bottom