I just noticed, High School sucks! Share your High School Experiances

Thanks, Let me check that list:
1. Ok, I think i can go to sleep at 10:30 now instead of 12 or 11:30.
2. Lets hope the extra sleep ALLOWS me to pay attention, now I'm just about awake in till at least 4th period.
3. My History teacher gave me the best way to study, Read for 15 minutes and then go take a walk and review what you just read. It works but the thing is I'm always to lazy to do it.
4. Activities: Tae Kwon Do is enough as I'm going for my blackbelf in december. I'm also part of 2 clubs, yearbook where we work on the yearbook, and Computer Club.
5. Already done that, can't get this one girl out of my head. :)

Alrighty, I'm going to piece through that.
1) Good job. That extra sleep helps. Make sure you are eating something (no matter how small) just to boost your energy while you wake up in the morning.

2)Nothing allows you to pay attention. You make yourself. I know it's hard to keep your mind on business in a boring class (just wait until you get into an econ class) but you have to keep thinking about what you want to do after highschool. That'll keep you motivated enough to keep you awake in class.

3)That works, quite well. My Bio teacher last year showed our class a study that showed the human brain can only stand 15-20 minutes of learning/review before it starts to wonder. Taking a break will help you get back on track.

4)Tae Kwon Do helps. I know from personal experiance how much it takes to get a black belt in there (I'm a first degree). If you are motivated enough to get that far in TKD, you can transfer that to school. However, do not be afraid to set one of your activities aside for a bit to study more, or get more sleep if there becomes a need.

5)... Don't know what to say about that.... still working on that end myself.

celegorm said:
5)... Don't know what to say about that.... still working on that end myself.
the opportunity will end soon....trust me ;)

the only class i couldnt stay awake in was computer apps, SOOO boring, im glad this was the last day of the semester :D

I'm actually pulling a steady D in advanced micro apps because I get so bored in it, and go do other things on the web.

High school was actually pretty cool
I was supposed to be graduating in the class of 2006
Some of the greatest people ever who are in that class I was friends with
Great times!!!!!

The one class I cant stand is general physics. The guy will just stand up and talk for the entire class!! I usually understand the stuff by the test, its all motion and vectors and we just had the test last class. But my friend and I got some games on my calculator, and we play tetris and uncleworm all class now, lol. And when it comes to the test... He just copies the entire thing off of me. Usually I get an A- to B+ and he gets about a B- C+, so it works out well.

Now is wrestling season, and I'm not in it, but wrestling is huge at our school, I heard last year, we wrestled the top 3 schools in Wisconson, and beat them. We go about 27-1 every year. Last year we faced the team that won state, in quarterfinals I think, and lost by 1 point. If we would have beaten them, we would have won state as a team. My friend sergio has gotten 2nd and 3rd place in state last 2 years, and he still has 2 years to go! But the badside to alll this is, everyone is trying to loose about 10 pounds, and isnt in the best mood anymore.

Back
Top Bottom