We really need more moderators.

I agree, and I thought we fixed this some time ago when the same problems came up. But apparently we are short on mods again so yeah it would be nice to get some people who can keep watch on the forums more often that it's being watched now. Actually I find the amount of coverage to be very poor as of late.

being in Australia there are many many times that I see when there are no mods on

What do you want? Who do you want to be up in the mod list?

people who are very active, simple as that. im sure most of us are able. i know most of us are busy and dont have much time for forums, but theres a couple people on here that are active pretty much everyday.

i dont want to list names, id rather just see people know the rules and are active.

Just to let you guys know, we are talking in the staff lounge. This isn't going unnoticed.

Just to let you guys know, we are talking in the staff lounge. This isn't going unnoticed.

yeah, it always seems like our ideas are never looked at, most of them go by unnoticed it seems like. some of them are really good ideas too, and many have no bad side to em.

I vote for an Aussie (or 2). (note that I'm near Thelis, so I'm not promoting myself) that would fill as many gaps as we could.

Back
Top Bottom