Why MAC?

i hate mac's simply because there inst enough software for them. its damn near impossible to find a good game to play on one nowadays. everything is PC now. if you just want to surf the internet and use your digital camera, etc. then i would recommend a mac because its really easy to use. there is no fancy things to do, and for people who dont know much about not vistiting dumb sites the risk of getting a virus is pretty low, there are some sites with mac viruses but not many.

MAC is the worst OS...nothing really works well unless when you update with a newer kernel. Also, Virus proof? No...you have viruses for MACs.

What do you mean? Unless you're trying to hack Mac OS 10 onto a PC computer, everything should work nice and dandy.

Mac is a great OS for beginners, A/V people, and really anyone who wants a really stable system (which is most people). It makes sense that it's getting more and more popular. For users like me who prefer total control, freedom, and customization (which, of course, can compromise the integrity of your system but that's a risk I choose to take), Windows and Linux are a much better choice. The reason Macs are so much more stable is because they restrict what you can do, and in most cases these restrictions are good. But I couldn't ever have one because all I do is customize my PC... I guess it's different for each person

Vista is just decent. I'll leave it at that.

Not good enough.

I do agree, I think Vista is great, no problems what ever, I have more problems with XP on my other computer.

XP works fine for me.

whats wrong with vista??? i have no problems with it whatsoever, and i have some pretty old hardware, the only thing in my PC that i know is vista certified is my video card, and i can still find all my drivers.

Vista is slow. It's performance is inferior to XP. DX10 is a joke. The previews on SP1 show that nothing is improving. The OS spends more time telling you how stupid you are for trying to do simple tasks like editing a text file or deleting a few files here and there.
The last time I used vista, I had nothing to like about it. Absolutely nothing. It was just XP with useless shit tacked on it.

I don't blame anybody who goes to Mac OSX because of it.

I for one, will stick to XP until MS gets their shit together.
/rant

Vista is faster for me then XP is. Not in gaming but in all around productivity its faster for me. i dont know how it would be slow on your PC, you have 4GB of ram and a decent dual core CPU.

Vista is underrated. It's a great operating system - despite minor flaws and being a little slower than XP - and it hasn't caused me many problems since install back in March.

thing is, Macs are pretty good hard-ware wise....i think they're over-hyped in every other way though ;) :D

not really, when you buy a standard base line mac they only give you a gig of ram, and a sucky video card.

Back
Top Bottom