Why MAC?

I don't think they are bad either, just overrated and overpriced. And they are usually behind on technology.

Retail prices for Mac's are very similar to any options other company's are offering. Their not too bad of a price.

everytime i go into bestbuy i want to tell people to screw these best buy guys and go to a bit more honest people. i swear evertime i hear
customer:"well our computer is slow so were planning on buying a new one" best buy buy guy: "when did you buy your computer"
customer: " we bought a brand new computer last year"

then the best buy guy knowing it just needs to be cleaned up\anti virus run etc. goes off and sells them a computer :rolleyes: if i knew people would belive me i would tell them i could make there computer faster for 30$ and tell them that right in front of the best buy guys face just to piss him off. too bad they would never take me seriously.

A bunch of people (myself included) got sick of Vista, and left towards another operating system.

whats wrong with vista??? i have no problems with it whatsoever, and i have some pretty old hardware, the only thing in my PC that i know is vista certified is my video card, and i can still find all my drivers.

whats wrong with vista??? i have no problems with it whatsoever, and i have some pretty old hardware, the only thing in my PC that i know is vista certified is my video card, and i can still find all my drivers.

I do agree, I think Vista is great, no problems what ever, I have more problems with XP on my other computer.

my only complaint (if you can call it that) is that DX10 is a joke, all it does is lower the performance, too bad you cant turn it off in more games (you can in COH but not in crysis\UT3).

also when you play chess on level 10 it takes ages for the computer to make a move, your CPU usage goes all the way up on a core. i think it calculates every possible outcome for every possible move :eek: ive played it on 7 and i couldnt find a way to beat it, no matter how many redo's you could wanted to do you would have to do 20+ it get out of a situation. its scary good

I have used a mac before they are ok machines i guess they do what they are supposed to and are pretty good at video editing but then theese days so are pc's with all the software available . but for me i have used windows for far too long , i dont think windows is the best thing ever like most things it has its faults but you live with it
ONe thing i love about some uppety mac owners who think mac is the best thing ever never breaks and gets virus's etc well thats not true at all it happens however cos the mac userbase is smaller than the windows userbase it happens a lot less , i am sure if macs held most the market share for pc's this forum would be full of mac owners complanining about problems and we would all own macs
ALso macs are overpriced as well at least from where i see it they are

MAC is the worst OS...nothing really works well unless when you update with a newer kernel. Also, Virus proof? No...you have viruses for MACs.

Back
Top Bottom