Brookfield Finally Lost it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cya in a week brook..... how many times do you need to be told about double posting??

:rolleyes:

and yeah.. lets not get into this hacking crap again.. it did not happen.. period..

Thank you mate,lovely job!!
dance.gif

Thats because I deleted the threads but the home page takes a little while to update

anyone want to take bets that brook gets back in less than a week :p kidding.

anyways, why such a big deal over such a small matter?

cause he has been warned and told sooooo many times about it, by everyone, mods, members, david, yet he continues to egnore everything which is said and continue merrily double posting.. it is against the rules, and he was warned that he would be banned whenever he does so. he did it again, egnoring everything that everyone has said.. therefore he is out again..

i wasnt talking about the ban but this whole thread like "OMG NO WAY!" kind of thing. also if he isnt listening to mods then your banning him for not listening to what a mod says, not for double posting. double posting is a pety offense, but when a mod tells you to stop you do, when you dont thats grounds for a TB.

ok can we close now since everything is clear now, and any people who dont know what happens can just be linked to this?

just out of curiousity, since i'm new here, does this happen alot, cause it seems like almost everday something like this happens?

(not trashing CF just curious)

Only recently. Its the same member who was banned who keeps coming back and spamming because he doesn't have anything better to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom