Brookfield Finally Lost it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what I would do is do a trace on the IP and see where its coming from.. ;-)

Rather than delete the spammer's accounts, ban them and delete their posts. This way, you can compare IPs in the future and trace new accounts, to old accounts.

Sure, they can and might use a proxy, but there are ways to use vBulletin to block proxy use.. plus most proxies are slow and annoying.

There is also a way to trace duplicate IPs with vBulletin, with a modification of course, where you see members who have duplicate IPs.

We know who the person is hehe.

just out of curiousity, since i'm new here, does this happen alot, cause it seems like almost everday something like this happens?

(not trashing CF just curious)

wtf, none of the links go to the threads, but they still appear on the main page

8eiitti.jpg

wierd
Thank you mate,lovely job!!
dance.gif

just out of curiousity, since i'm new here, does this happen alot, cause it seems like almost everday something like this happens?

(not trashing CF just curious)

It happens kinda often but hopefully it will be cleared up soon.

As mentioned earlier in the thread, there was this psycho george monks that made about 10,000 alternate accounts because he was repeatedly banned for useless posting and also felt inclined to mirror the forums and register people's usernames there, but I think he's probably through. At least for now. Some people just need to grow up.

I always thought bf2player was a bit of a strange one.

ps edit button brooky, not double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom