Sup Fellas

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
Hey, I haven't been here much lately and haven't made a thread in a while and thought I'd make one :D.

So how was everyone's Thanksgiving holiday? Have you started shopping for Christmas yet? What you want for Christmas?.....

I have no idea what I'm getting anybody for Christmas, I probably won't decide till Christmas Eve.......lmao.......

Havent been here myself!:)

No thanksgiving in UK, I start shopping for christmas on christmas eve lol.

I live on my own but i fancy buying myself a wii, what do people think of them?

Ive already got a 360

The Wii is good, Guitar Hero III is really fun, although Rock Band looks really awesome, to bad its not out for Wii yet...

I played a wii once and it seemed pretty fun, I played bowling and darts and baseball, the wii sports thing.

I have a ps3 myself and it's awesome.

Ive done most of my Christmas shopping now, spent a full day with the wife yesterday so I'm skint now, bought loads of HELLO KITTY stuff for my daughter,oh and SYLVANIANS, cloths for the wife and even picked up a some for yours truly. I think we will have to start Christmas on the 23rd this year at the latest as it will take a week to open everything lol.

Havent been here myself!:)

No thanksgiving in UK, I start shopping for christmas on christmas eve lol.

I live on my own but i fancy buying myself a wii, what do people think of them?

Ive already got a 360
It's a good console. I have a 360 and a Wii and I play them both - Super Mario Galaxy is easy but fun nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom