Help dealing with bitches at college.. Need help :D

call the cops and tell them you suspect they're using drugs ;)

I agree with American Sensi...

Calling the cops is a bad idea, and not likely to result in much that's good...

it all comes down to a question of just how much you want to f*** up their lives...

spend a little while smoking roll ups with card roaches in them, leave them below their window.

go buy some pot,
wait till they've left their window open one day...
through in a ball of pot so that it'll land on the floor just in front of the window (looks like it's been blown off).

then go burn some pot outside their room to stick up the hall...

call the resident tutor...

laugh as they are expelled.

the continue to not be allowed to play your music.

that's harsh though.

Of course you could always just do the same as they are going. just go and complain persistently about things that they are (or are not) doing...

IMO, this thread has deteorated [sp?] mostly into disgusting things to do against those girls, [they are being a damn nuisance though!] although I'm betting that those of you who said you'd do them, wouldn't carry them out, right?, if you say that you definitely would though, it's you that should be chucked out, not the girls, & before anyone says I'm being in cloud cuckoo land, think about, don't do these things, or are they are all jokes?

Hahahaha I appreciate the absolutely disgusting responses... Here's a recap of what happened last night:

My friend and I went into my room at around 11. We turned off all the lights and went into my bed, and then turned off my monitor, and used my remote from under the covers. About every 4 mins or so, we played the low frequency sound (45- 50). It literally vibrated the room. Then, after about 5 seconds, we would turn it off.

Exactly as expected, the girls came up at 11:30, knocked REALLY loud. I opened the door with sleepy eyes, and said... "Can I help you?"

They said "Turn the music off, right now"

I said, "In case you didn't notice, I was asleep. And you just woke me up. And it's getting pretty fucking obnoxious"

Then they said "Oh.. well, we thought we heard the noises coming from your room"

And I said, "Clearly not."

And so they walked away looking kind of embarrassed and as they're leaving, my friend says in a very loud voice, "They're so FUCKING WEIRD. Bitches."

And then they knocked again and said "Excuse me?", and I said "What."

And they said "a girl just called me a bitch". And I said... "Are you kidding me? There's no one else in here." It was dark and she was hidden under the covers. Then I said "I think you guys need to get help or something" and shut the door in their faces

Thanks all! lol

Hahahaha I appreciate the absolutely disgusting responses... Here's a recap of what happened last night:

My friend and I went into my room at around 11. We turned off all the lights and went into my bed, and then turned off my monitor, and used my remote from under the covers. About every 4 mins or so, we played the low frequency sound (45- 50). It literally vibrated the room. Then, after about 5 seconds, we would turn it off.

Exactly as expected, the girls came up at 11:30, knocked REALLY loud. I opened the door with sleepy eyes, and said... "Can I help you?"

They said "Turn the music off, right now"

I said, "In case you didn't notice, I was asleep. And you just woke me up. And it's getting pretty fucking obnoxious"

Then they said "Oh.. well, we thought we heard the noises coming from your room"

And I said, "Clearly not."

And so they walked away looking kind of embarrassed and as they're leaving, my friend says in a very loud voice, "They're so FUCKING WEIRD. Bitches."

And then they knocked again and said "Excuse me?", and I said "What."

And they said "a girl just called me a bitch". And I said... "Are you kidding me? There's no one else in here." It was dark and she was hidden under the covers. Then I said "I think you guys need to get help or something" and shut the door in their faces

Thanks all! lol
Now I know that I said there was too many digusting posts, but this one is, sorta.....well, OK I guess, no violence & no messing about sh*t, urine etc, no in my book, that's alright :D, not that I condone the use of the "F" word of course!
read.gif

Wow. Just jump alot, make the floor shake, and then when they come just pretend you're walking around

IMO, this thread has deteorated [sp?] mostly into disgusting things to do against those girls, [they are being a damn nuisance though!] although I'm betting that those of you who said you'd do them, wouldn't carry them out, right?, if you say that you definitely would though, it's you that should be chucked out, not the girls, & before anyone says I'm being in cloud cuckoo land, think about, don't do these things, or are they are all jokes?

If they are hot enough I would do them.

Back
Top Bottom