Dallas vs Packers, was a good game!!

superman22x

Golden Master
I am a big Packer fan, and am really dissapointed that Bret got hurt, but after that, I am fairly satisfied with the way it went. I mean the Packers did very well against an amazing team, WITHOUT Bret!! I think they could have gotten pretty damn close to winning if it wasnt for that bad call at the end on pass interference.

Bret should be back for the next game right?

they are going to win when they face in the playoffs, i know it, mainly because they will have some main DEF starters back, plus they will have other refs mainly the bad call on number 38 for DEF pass interference, that was really iffy, but yea rodgers did REALLY good for a back up, and it was sad to see farve leave, but the packers had some early troubles on offense, after a while they when things going,

we can only hope, im pretty sure they wont put an update on farve until monday

i think the cowboys are headed to the superbowl....romo has to prove he's worth his 67 million dollar contract!....man, that's a lot of money...think about it,,,i could even get a dual core cpu with all that money!

Yeah, he only grew up an hour away from where I live. And I heard he is denying that Bret Farve was his childhood hero. Thats kinda sad, thats who he got everything from.

Back
Top Bottom