I just noticed, High School sucks! Share your High School Experiances

Well I definitely got to try the caffeine thing in the morning and coffee is like the BEST. I think I should start walking TO school as well as walking home but For that I need to get up quite early. If I did that i could wake up from the cold and get a small coffee from the bagel store thats not that far from the school.

From now on I am going to get more sleep(On the week days) and see if I can get enough sleep to get up at 6:00.

And if I where in 12th grade I would get alot of sleep.
Got to remember homework first. Thats the hardest thing for me.

Ya, I always procrastinate homework, like its 10 o'clock and I haven't started yet thats ok I think all I have is biology, I just keep coming back to CF so I can put it off a little more then I go to Facebook lol. Gosh, I hate homework! I did get a start by carrying my backpack upstairs lol! :D

I hated high scool, used to get picked on. I left school and joined the marines to prove that i could do it. I meet people from school now and they respect what i have done, so im proud as f@@k!!!

its my first year in high school, and so far its really easy and im happy with it. im in the gifted program and its all good and easy. way easier than i thought. except for my english class, my teacher is REALLY bad, but i don't worry about that too much.

and i dont see how people keep complaining that people get picked on in highschool. in my high school, everyone is nice to each other, and theres only like 2 gangsters in the school who nobody likes, i never see fights or drug deals, and the whole school is basically upperclass rich white kids who drive escalades and bmw X5's (not including me, i would say im more middle class)

Ok
I have been needing to get this out so here it goes.

Algebra teacher has given us homework for one month straight for everyday including weekends.
I have noticed that I don't have nearly as much free time to do what I want anymore. I have resorted to daydreaming and reading fantasy, romance, and action books that I downloaded.
I Hate the fact that my Spanish teacher doesn't notice ANYTHING that people get away with. I confess that I have cheated on most of the tests, also she puts "films" on but NO ONE watches them. All of them just talk and take advantage of the poor 90 year old. I mean I like the class because I get to listen to my ipod and text people but I feel so sad for her.
I feel that everything is going WAY TO FAST and that I'm like 10 steps behind.
I am going to sleep late and extremely tired during school. Does any one here tried getting more sleep and getting better grades because my grades r in the low to high B's.

There are good parts to high school but the Bad's are far out numbering the goods.

So anyone of you guys wanna give me advice or share about there High school year?
LOL such dramas. My advice?..Enjoy it. Wait until you get older and get maried and have kids and have a job and a house and car to pay off. You will look back and think i wish i was still at school.

its my first year in high school, and so far its really easy and im happy with it. im in the gifted program and its all good and easy. way easier than i thought. except for my english class, my teacher is REALLY bad, but i don't worry about that too much.

and i dont see how people keep complaining that people get picked on in highschool. in my high school, everyone is nice to each other, and theres only like 2 gangsters in the school who nobody likes, i never see fights or drug deals, and the whole school is basically upperclass rich white kids who drive escalades and bmw X5's (not including me, i would say im more middle class)

Not everyone goes to your school.

But kids here are more on the "performance" side of cars. We have a RB25-swapped 240SX, S2000, STI, and a Suzuki GSX-R 600. I don't think I've ever seen a Escalade in the parking lot. I guess kids here aren't very luxury-oriented. We even have a teacher that drives a Cobalt SS.

Ive never complained about school. All i said was that i dealt with it, i had a problem and i sorted it.:)

I love high school. 3rd year now, I think its fun. We dont have problems with kids being picked on here at all. There are some gangsters, but they just get made fun of. Some are cool though. I live in a hick-town. I like it, I dont get made fun of, I'm no star player or anything, but I am friends with almost everyone, except almost all the gangstas, lol, its pretty easy for me though.

Back
Top Bottom