Need help quick with windows !!!

abowlofrice

Daemon Poster
whenever i click on my drives (D:, E:, F:), a window comes up saying how to open this drive. its like clicking on a file that ends in some weird extension and your computer cant find the program to open it. well in this case, its my harddrive. I don't know a program is used to open a harddrive, or i must have done something with the settings.

please help!

P.S.
before when i could open the drives, they would open in a new window, can someone tell me how to keep it in the same windows? thanks again =)

o_O i just found out that i can access the drive using the address bar in the window (selecting the drives from the drop down menu). but i still cant double click the drive.

not even if u type C:\ in the address bar...
make sure that its not hidden... go to Tools>Folder Options>View>show hidden files and folders...

BTW to make it open in the same window go to Tools>Folder Options>Then right there Bubble in "Open each folder in the same window"

u gotta be more specific dude.. go to Computer Management then go to Disk Management on the left side... then tell us what ur Drive says

goto computer management and tell me what it says

umm, i have the chinese version of windows and im not very fluent in chinese, so i dont know how to put it in words, in fact, i cant even read some of the words...T.T
sorry, but thanks for trying to help

!!! from what i just found out, i think it may be a virus, because the same thing happened on my other computer. as what the disk management says uhh, theres lots of things on that page.

DISK C healthy, online, NTFS
DISK D healthy, online, NTFS

Back
Top Bottom