Global warming. I haven't seen snow for the last 2 years where it used to snow alot here. I beleive the world will burn up in 5 years

global warming cant be proven, the earth might just be going through a hot spree, its done it before, it has cold sprees too (aka the ice age). the planet changes weather constantly, thats my take on things.

ive made a vouch, i graduate in 2011, im going to live life large after that, im pretty sure my parents will take me in for a while, since im always nice to them and i would actually help them, maybe get a part time job and pay "rent". then ill just do everything ive wanted to do. then if the world doesnt end, im moving along with my career. :)

global warming cant be proven, the earth might just be going through a hot spree, its done it before, it has cold sprees too (aka the ice age). the planet changes weather constantly, thats my take on things.

ive made a vouch, i graduate in 2011, im going to live life large after that, im pretty sure my parents will take me in for a while, since im always nice to them and i would actually help them, maybe get a part time job and pay "rent". then ill just do everything ive wanted to do. then if the world doesnt end, im moving along with my career. :)

You would like Michael Crichtons State of Fear

yes, the world will end december 21st 2012...

because the Mayans said it would...

funny, most Americans wouldn't believe a Mexican if he told them he only wanted to come to America for a holiday and wasn't staying.

yet thousands of years a go a group of Mexicans ended their calendar, and now the worlds going to end?

Well yes, because something on 9/11 actually happened, as the rest is just mere prediction.

let me rephrase that...

Well yes, because something on 9/11 actually happened in the western world, as the rest is just mere prediction.
shit worse than that happens to other people all the time...

I'm not disrespecting the people who died or anything, but America got a taste of what it's like to be attacked on their own soil for what?. 1 day, 1 morning of 1 day? and has been invading middle eastern countries ever since.

there's no doubt that scenes from 9/11 are apocalyptic... but that's how some people are living every day of their lives.

funny, most Americans wouldn't believe a Mexican if he told them he only wanted to come to America for a holiday and wasn't staying.

yet thousands of years a go a group of Mexicans ended their calendar, and now the worlds going to end?

let me rephrase that...

I'm not disrespecting the people who died or anything, but America got a taste of what it's like to be attacked on their own soil for what?. 1 day, 1 morning of 1 day? and has been invading middle eastern countries ever since.

there's no doubt that scenes from 9/11 are apocalyptic... but that's how some people are living every day of their lives.

Yes, that is true.. I see what you mean.

let me rephrase that...

I like the top part, lol.

About 9/11, no its not a taste of what its like, its a bit different. That is completely attacking from behind like a coward. War used to be done in a gentlemens way. You dont kill inocent people like that cause you dont like a country as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom