Isn't that what 2012 is though? Mere prediction? Sure the Mayans have predicted a sort of "Ending" but that doesn't necessarily mean it will be the end of man kind, but maybe the end of a life "style" with the presence of some holy powers (apparently according to some readings)...but it's still just that. A prediction.

It's like Chaos Theory. There are people out there that could quite possibly be altering how their normally live their lives because of the "knowledge" of an apparent world ending event. What's not to say that people acting in this manner are altering the way, maybe things were supposed to end up? Just like if you go back in the past and change one little thing...it could very well ruin the present day. Best example is that movie "Sound of Thunder". If anyone saw it.

so, if something is predicted to happen, and because of that prediction people do something that they might not have done had they not heard that prediction, that what is predicted to happen doesn't happen, because people heard the prediction in the first place :D

Ok, this can also tie into the Bible Code. I don't know if i can believe some of this or not, though... For example, the bible code got things like the Wright Brothers first flight, the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Six Say War, i forget what else. It also predicted a nuclear war to start sometime in 2006. Never happened.

I don't believe the world will end on 2012, though I do think it may be in the next 50 years.

Global warming. I haven't seen snow for the last 2 years where it used to snow alot here. I beleive the world will burn up in 5 years

Back
Top Bottom