Lots of Snow

we had a 2 hour delay, the buses had to chain up. when you sit on the seat next the the back tires like i do, it feels\sounds like you sitting on a woofer :p

your 1cm of snow might equal a no school day but here in the UK that would equal border line state emergency. its one of those things that doesnt happen enough to really warrant spending shit loads of money on to help tackle it when it does. so when it does happen its alot more worse than what it could be.

wow, all we get is heavy snow advisories, and pass closures (in order to get from the east side to the west side of our state you have to cross the cascade mountain range)

We had a mat of snow, but stupid mild wather removed a big part of it. It's snowing again, but the weekend to next week, we're expecting snow. Not cold temps on sunny days and rain on cloudy days.

oh and we have the crapiest weather here, because in the summer, its 110F+ here on a couple of days, it went 3 weeks last year where the high was always above 100, then we get tons of snow in the winter, windy in the fall, and pretty hot in the spring. also i live in a desert! less than 10in. of rain every year. they should make some TV special on the weather here :p

screw snow, its cold and wet, and its hardly any fun, it just makes you cold.
Amen to that!!
wink.gif

The only snow you'll ever find where I live is my little freezer (currently being defrosted now). Can't fit anymore TV dinners in there because the ice is so thick. Now, the joy of cleaning up the water after they melt....

It's dark and wet out from the rain. Looks like 5am even though it's nearing 9 in the morning.

This year, it has been abnrmally warn. So close to December, we're experiencing 82 degrees summer weather here!!!! Global Warming!!!!

It snows so much in Florida!

:rolleyes:

I wish.

But I can't wait to go to colorado the 20th. for some hard core snowboarding action!

Back
Top Bottom