Car Thread!

The FC is such a masterpiece. Looks way better than the RX-8.

Well thats always subject to opinion. The FC is a great car, no doubt. But I think the RX7 was built to be a pure sports car, the RX8 was built to be a sports car with tons of practicability.

This is also going to be opinionated, but if I'm gonna buy a sports car, I will throw practicality out the window.

This is a little off topic of Rx-8s, but I heard that trucks are the biggest profit making vehicles for car companies. Something like an F-350 sells for about $30,000, they make 25,000+ in profit. Because there are hardly anything to trucks compared to cars. Just a box on wheels, lol. Oh, I saw a c4500 yesterday at FudRuckers, and damn, that is a HUGE truck. Looks like a Semi with a bed, F-450s and 550s dont look like that. There was actually 2 there, looked like they had a LOT of power for a pickup truck!!

And on the subject of handling, nothing handles like my ranger.
fact.

Because if you remove the practicalities (like A/C, speaker system, interior, etc.) you will have a faster car. For me the performance of a vehicle is the most important thing.

Re: Car Thread! (unstuck)

Here's my car................. I think its a decent angle. What do you guys think?

Cas_Car.jpg

I love you.

Because if you remove the practicalities (like A/C, speaker system, interior, etc.) you will have a faster car. For me the performance of a vehicle is the most important thing.

I hear you, thats going into GT class then. :D The RX8 is in that and does VERY well if I might add.

I would probably keep the A/C and speaker system. As long as the stock speakers work fine, I'm good. As for interior, I would probably take out most of the trunk paneling and whatnot just to take out some weight.

Back
Top Bottom