Dear Santa

That's just from my parents. They're not actually gonna give me cash, but it's just like instead of giving me a whole lot of presents, put that money toward buying me a car when the time comes.

I think I also want to expand my CD and DVD collection. I mean I already have all the movies and music I want pirated, but it's good to support the artists of my favorite stuff. Plus the cases are good collectibles.

Yeah I totally agree, it's just that I want a WRX, and that's not exactly a cheap car, even used. So I'm saving up a lot, like I probably could've asked for an iPod Touch or a Wii or something, but I figured skip it, the car is way more worth it.

soon as my job is back in season 50-75% of my money is going to a car. even though im 14, hopefully my parents will lend me a hand and i could probably have one when im 16 :)

FYI, it'll take 700 hours of work at minimum wage to make $5,000, about enough for a decent used car. That's not even with taxes and social security and stuff.

As long as I get a 95 average this year, I get a car. That's damn hard though with the courses I'm taking. I got a 96 first quarter, so I just have to keep it up.
That way, I can spend all my money on mods for the car :p

Yeah, getting the money for a car on minimum wage can be difficult..
And getting a job that you don't HATE at 14 is even harder.

Just stick it through.. you'll have a car when your meant to have one.. ;-)

I got a car by working my tail off at school and getting all my college tuition paid for. At least that's the way I look at it. Only had summer jobs, so I could concentrate on learning.

48/45 peanut tank
some kind of regulator, I was thinking Palmers Stabilizer, but I want one thats good with HPA, so I don't know about the stabilizer...

If you can, get a hold of a AKA Sidewinder or a 2-liter. Both great regs.

Back
Top Bottom