Help dealing with bitches at college.. Need help :D

College bitches are the worse, just wrap her car in clear wrap, and cover it in hersheys choclate, and enjoy!

String is too thick and visible, black cotton works best for night time fun, also cotton breaks easier if you need to get away in a hurry

;)

it would be best to use sowing thread, it's really thin, comes in colors difficult to see (white) and breaks easy enough when you pull on it to quickly get rid of evidence.

call the cops and tell them you suspect they're using drugs ;)

Please do not take this approach. I get more than I like of these calls. Making false 911 calls is NOT taken lightly, and in some cases can cause someone else their life, Because resources are being tied up by a criminal. When lives are in jeopardy, we have to respond quickly, Not be dealing with little kids..

Any false calls I respond to, Someones leaving in cuffs.

FYI, Making false Emergency calls can lead up to and not limited to prison time.

what is sowing thread?

I think we have a country based english language terms usage problem here.

In Australia/NZ cotton is "sewing" thread, you use it with a needle to sew things together.

:D

http://www.roommatepranks.com/

Supplies: 2 large Ziploc bags, fridge with a freezer, and a full bladder.
Gloves our optional.

Steps:
1. Put one Ziploc bag in the other. You'll want to do this to be safe.

2. Now use your full bladder and piss into the bags. The more potent piss the better.

3. Close the Ziploc bags up. This is where the 2nd bag comes in use, making sure nothing leaks.

4. Put the bag of piss in your freezer laying it flat. The goal is to make a thin sheet of piss. If you think the sheet will be to big, get rid of some of the piss. Once the piss is frozen, it is now time for revenge.

5. Pick out who you want to get revenge on. Take your sheet of frozen piss to their door.

Side note: You may want to wait until night to avoid getting caught. I also recommend doing this right before a long break, when both roommates have already left.

6. Carefully taking the sheet of frozen piss, you slide it under the crack of
their door. (May want to use gloves for that). The piss will eventually melt,
leaving both roommates wondering what the fuck happened.

Final notes: Using potent piss will result in a worse smell. Doing this well
both are gone for a long time (like Christmas break) will only increase the
smell when they get back.

yea

it would be best to use sowing thread, it's really thin, comes in colors difficult to see (white) and breaks easy enough when you pull on it to quickly get rid of evidence.

Thats what True Folder means, we call it cotton over here in Australia.

Back
Top Bottom