Help dealing with bitches at college.. Need help :D

exactly? lol...to heat it up it would have to short the circuit, i.e. it would have to be a complete circuit meaning youd need the positive lead on one part of the door handle/lock and one on another :D

Get a smallish metal washer (½" ??)
Tie a short piece of cotton to it
Tie a long piece of cotton to it (length dictated by the distance needed to hide)
Tape the short piece of cotton to their window (up in a top corner)
Run the long length to your chosen place of concealment
Pull on cotton and release (tap repeat tap)
Continue until they go mad
In case of detection pull real hard on the long cotton, it should slide out from under the tape, then run like hell.

Warning: Don't leave your fingerprints on the adhesive side of the tape

We used to do this when i was at boarding school, the persistent tap tap tap was annoying, the fact that when you looked out the window there was nothing to be seen was worse, but the killer is when you lie down again and switch the lights off the bloody tapping starts again.

:)

Jumper cables to the doorknob... lol.

Forget it. I am a poor communicator.

Also, potato in exhaust just pops right out. If you're going to put something in there and have it shoot back out I vote for SPAM.

ATF, I would like to see a drawing of that so I could understand it better. MSPaint it for us. :D

.......ATF, I would like to see a drawing of that so I could understand it better. MSPaint it for us. :D

Hope this makes it easier to understand, pull on the long cotton the washer comes away from the window, release the cotton the washer swings in making a "tap" on the glass, repeat until something happens

:D

windowwashertrickno1.jpg

before you do all of these make sure that you go downstairs and apologies first. say youre in the worng and that you want to make amends. tehn after you have befriended them. then you can do all of this and no one will suspect you, playu it smart byde your time othersie you could end up in more shite and possibly thrown out of college. plus you can do other stuff like hiding some fish in her room. after a week if the smell hasnt drove her out of her room everyone taking the piss out of her will.

and your college doesnt allow chirstmas lights???? WTF?>???? how strict are they???

drill through floor...

document their lives on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom