Help dealing with bitches at college.. Need help :D

Get a program called Audacity, google it.

It's a really good sound editor and it's free.
Then in the menu you go to generate > tone
Then you enter frequency in HZ and what waveform you want, along with amplitude (volume) and length. And there you go.

You'll want to use near-subsonic sounds. 20-25 Hz is a good range, but my subwoofer doesn't play much below 30 I think, you will need to check your response range. When you get up near the 40's it becomes apparent what is going on.

no. put flower in a bag (just a little) and throw it in their window late night, and call the cops for drug use (from a pay phone)

Well, there are downfalls.

1. A low freq note would shake stuff. And it kind of sounds like a sub. Might be too obvious, but maybe not if it were just a long constant note.

2. A high freq note will not travel well through walls and stuff. That means it will have to be played loudly. Unfortunately, this brings to mind the fact that you will likely still be inside your room. You would pull your own hair out before the girls would listening to 20k Hz that loudly for a while. It's really bad, and will probably give you a headache.

Either way you should probably wear ear protection, too, lol.

I agree with D-Lew, it all boils down to two words....Brown Note:D

Or...and this is cruel, but give their dorm phone number and 5 dollars in quarters to a homeless man;) tell him to call reallllll late at night...and often, from a payphone. Or a less cruel but more messy alternative is to wrap your car/vehicle in saran/plastic wrap and claim you were vandalized by those girls:D

Or you could just not even stoop to their level...you know, if your into the whole responsible thing:p

Back
Top Bottom