Help dealing with bitches at college.. Need help :D

karling07

Daemon Poster
Ok... so there are these two girls who live directly below me in my dorm. They will usually come up every time I watch The Office at 9, telling me to turn down my speakers. I have 5.1 with a subwoofer. So they do it so much that it's just annoying, so I disconnected my subwoofer.

So the other night I was listening to Dispatch on a relatively low volume with NO BASS and they told the RA who came up and bitched at me, not believing me that it wasn't even loud

All of this is just kind of annoying, but then LAST night just did it for me. My friends and I were playing cards quietly in my room, listening to freaking John Mayer... it's not like friggin hard rock or rap. No bass, volume 2. We could barely hear it.

So they come up and say "Excuse me.. your music again" and me feeling bad says, "ohh sorry about that! yeah ill turn it right down". And i said it so nicely! And then she just says "No. Turn it off. Right now".

I turn it off, then at 8AM the next morning, the RA comes to my door and says they complained and she tells me I can't listen to music after 10 anymore. WTF. NO ONE ELSE ON MY FLOOR CAN EVEN HEAR MY MUSIC. you cant even hear it from outside my door!

Then, the icing on the cake, she says, "oh I also need to come into your room because the girls told me you have Christmas lights in here, which is against school rules and youre getting fined for it". So i got fined and no music privs because of them.

It's not like Im inconsiderate here... It's just not everybody in college goes to bed at freaking 9 o clock. I'm so quiet too! It's not loud at ALL. And theyre so rude to me

So.... I need ideas for vengeance because I'm done being nice. Is there such thing as a sound file that will only play subwoofer (so it booms into their room through my floor.) Then when they come up, I'll have the lights off and I'll pretend I was sleeping and just pause the bass music. They cant prove it was me if I keep the monitor off and just use my remote. I cant stand them.. Help me- dont bother giving intelligent and mature responses (i've tried them all), I want to get back at them.. lol

Thanks

get some really bassy music and blast the hell out of it at 1am :D

or just start making petty complaints against them.. give the tarts a taste of their own medicine

BrynF_UK - I gotta do something b/c right now I cant listen to music!

Mark- I like your thinking :) unfortunately, if the RA comes up to my door theyll take the side of the girls. Whereas if i JUST play a weird bass noise, it's harder to prove its me

Bahawolf - yes, campus housing. There's actually an RA from my floor whos a guy and hes a LOT cooler. I still wanna talk to him but these girls are relentless

Haha, play like a 6 Hz note at 120 db, that would be funny. Or you could go with the opposite and play like a 25,000 Hz note if your sub won't play that low.

Sorry for the situation, I live in college apts. and my neighbors rock, I play electric guitar, sometimes late at night, and I don't get complaints. Though I try to keep it at a very low level.

yeah, but make in anonymous like from a pay-phone - since if they know its you they would know its a prank ;)

Back
Top Bottom