HTML Office Game

brooky my friend do u mean like team leaders ??? ("section Heads") yeah we have team leaders but they understand how boring it is in there lol,

well today it turns out that i dint have much time lol,

yesterday we took 140 calls all day between 14 of us today we took 1439 lol so there wasnt much time to be playing games, although i did manage to email myself the Escapa game i showed u guys then i went to the staff room computer got my email copied it to.html and saved it in my shared folder, worked great.

cheers guys

brooky my friend do u mean like team leaders ??? ("section Heads") yeah we have team leaders but they understand how boring it is in there lol,

well today it turns out that i dint have much time lol,

yesterday we took 140 calls all day between 14 of us today we took 1439 lol so there wasnt much time to be playing games, although i did manage to email myself the Escapa game i showed u guys then i went to the staff room computer got my email copied it to.html and saved it in my shared folder, worked great.

cheers guys

Cool.

If you can save to a share folder, you should be able to email some flash games!

not sure if they got flash on their comps but business has really picked up at the mo taking just over 1600 calls a day between 16 people lol so not much time to play n e more but its expected to drop again during mid next week so ill def have a look at some more games,

i was a hero when i bought that game in lol the only other game we had was guessing when it was on a 10seconds lol like hit enter and it shows u the time then count in our heads and say yes when it hit the next 10 seconds lol,

Back
Top Bottom