Car Thread!

Re: Car Thread! (unstuck)

It's really clean. Any plans for upgrades?

The car is very well balanced. You can do a little to make it handle better(its already a VERY well balanced car). As for power, I am thinking about a Super Charger within the year, hopefully pushing 280-290 at the wheels.

Stock handling is already very good (thanks to the near 50-50 weight distribution), but if you have the money it would be good to invest in some better coilovers/shocks. The stock ones are rather soft for the RX-8's performance.

Look into Koni yellows if they are available, pricey, but they are the best.

Stock handling is already very good (thanks to the near 50-50 weight distribution), but if you have the money it would be good to invest in some better coilovers/shocks. The stock ones are rather soft for the RX-8's performance.

Thats exact what I love about it. They're just soft enough to actually enjoy a ride down the street, but can still whip butt in the corners. We're talking about a skidpad of almost .90g. Now thats hanging with EVO's, M3's, STi's, 350Z's, S2000's in the corners. But you don't have to take the harsh ride those will give you. :D

those RX-8's are beautiful cars..

i need to make a few changes to my car, gonna get a new interior either this month or after christmas to make it tidier inside, and then i going to make a few changes to the outside.. nothing too big, but gonna do a few changes.. ive got a 15" sub in there atm too, which is good..

Back
Top Bottom