Finally

im allowed to be rough on the lil guy, after all were related :p its all fun and games. there are also things that i taught him, he breaks something and he cant fix it, he has to shell out some cash to get it fixed, im not always going to be there to bail him out ;)

i tried to install my cousins DVD burner to burn a copy of a "vista demo" but i didnt plug the IDE cable in all the way :eek: so my whole MBR got messed up some how, then my brother replaced it with a XP one (i have vista) so that screwed it up even more, so i decided to just reinstall my OS's. i have them on sepereate drives\partitions so i didnt loose any data

dont worry, he is a complete idiot, he just doesnt know it yet. lets put it this way, my dad said if he was 18 he would have kicked him out of the house by now

yes, although i was playing Company of Heroes last night and i was really getting into the game and it crashed on me :mad: then i watched evan almighty and went to bed. woke up sick too
Well you can't be blamed for what they do, can't you use software to lock them out?:)

Back
Top Bottom