Help Help Comp Is F*cked

rahxephon1

Baseband Member
i dont know what the hell is going on but after downloading a music video off of limewire i cant delete it....every god damn time i start my comp i get errors saying

Microsoft visual C++ runtime library

Program c:/windows/explorer.exe

a buffer overrun has been detected wich has corrupted the programs internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated

or instead it says run.ddl32 or something like that stopped working everytime i go near the file and i cant delete the fucking piece of shit file it says recycling when i delete it but it never finishes deleting it says calculating how much time and stays there doing sweet fuck all....

i tried system resotre it did nothing....plz help to get rid of this god damn file before i throw my computer out my god damn window and go kill microsoft.

thank you.....

its got nothing to do with microsoft, its you downloading a file from limewire which is now full of viruses that people put on coz they think they are funny..

do you have an anit-virus on ur computer at all or a firewall??

no....my anti virus expired a couple weeks ago any free one or trials i can use to get rid of these god damn viruses?

as long as the virus you have got isnt new then yh it should get rid of it, if it doesnt have a look on the net and see if there is a removal tool for it

it's fine to use Limewire if you have an up to date antivirus and you are carefull to scan everything and be sure they are virus and trojan free

well yh its ok, just some ppl dont no what they are downloading for example you could want a 3 min mp3, it could say its the one you want but its in a zip file and its 20mb

yeah that's when a little bit of common sense needs to be brought into the equation.

im not that dumb lol.....the file was perfectly normal and it actually is the real video it just creates all those damn error messages....norton is scanning now...if it doesnt find it i dunno what im gunna do....

thanks for your help.

use AVG, and dont use limewire in the future, covered in viruses.

so true, i got one were it would close out of explorer.exe when ever i tried to open up the folder it was in, plus if i tried to go to the folder via command prompt, it would close out of it, even in safe mode, i just said screw this and did and F&R

Back
Top Bottom