iBlade

lol

Apple always has weird ideas.

This wouldn't surprise me if you walked into Best Buy and saw this.

rap music would get even more popular, since gangsters could mug people and listen to rap at the same time with the same device :p

oh yes, 420 songs would be just the right amount :p then anyone with the iBlade could smoke weed all day every day!

These are real,I have one, its really cool. Cant use it at school. I showed it to a cop, and he pulled a gun on me, but I explained it all to him, but its really nice. I go running with it too, but it can only play when the blades out, its like the power button, and no one else is ever around when I go running, its kinda nice. I tried one of those sport bands for my arm, and it wasn't a good design, I cut myself everytime I moved my arm, so I threw that POS out, but the iblade is really good. Most stores dont carry it, but some do. I bought it off ebay. It's good for emos too, you can cut and listen to emo music at the same time!! Just go with the grain, not against!!

Nice ipod, I was going to get the touch, but got this instead.

haha that'd be the first Apple product I'd buy, the cord for the headphones is way too short though, needs like another 3 feet. The only problem with the design is if you stabbed somebody, your hand would slide down and skip song by accident, we can't have that happen, it needs a hilt lmao.

Yeah, this is like the shuffle compared to the new Isword coming out late december, it features a full 3.5" touch screen, and it has a shake control, so you can just wiggle the sword a lil, and turn the volume up or down!! Plus it comes with either a 160gb model, or a 320gb. And next year is the Igun, and the YOUpod. Good stuff. Overpriced from what I hear tho.

Back
Top Bottom