HTML Office Game

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok guys first of all id like to say sorry i aint bin on much, i bin working alot lately and by the time im home and bathed my gf is home and i wonna spend time with her, but i will still pop in occasionally,

now my question, is there n e html based games that i can play in my work,

heres the situation we have internet explorer with no internet but we have notepad so i could copy n paste it or type it into notepad and save as .html, i think we are allowed to run javascript on it if that helps,

at the moment i have stole the code from escapa, and emailed it to myself but it will take me a long time to type the code up is there n e html / javascript based games that is very short code and would work in my situation ?

thanks in advanced

Note : Yes we have alot of time on our hands at work i work in a call center and we get bout 1 call every 15 mins lol so i got plenty of spare time, it dont have to be a game just reccomend something to do during my spare time

Why don't you just burn an emulator to a cd along w/ some roms and extract them to your computer at work.

Why don't you just burn an emulator to a cd along w/ some roms and extract them to your computer at work.

no cd drives lol or floppy drives or usb drives,

i work for a bank so im not even allowed my phone on as i may be texting out details of peoples accounts,

they are very strict with their computers,

Edit: im not looking for some great graphic intensive game jus something to keep me busy preferable very basic

oh that blows WE (the cf) will think of somthing for you to do in your spare time :)

yh i hope so i get soo bored i mean i chat to my work mates but theres only so much u can chat bout

i think i would hang myself if i was in that kind of job. no offence or anything :D

Check these javascript games out: http://javascript.internet.com/games/ they have battle field and even chess.

How can they allow emails but not allow you to have a mobile phone?

they only allow emails on the staff room computer where u cant access any accounts so i plan to email the code to myself and either print it out go back to my desk and write it up or copy n paste it to a .html file in my network folder,

cheers its a bit late to sort the games tonight so ill look tomorrow for the next day.... cheers m8

they only allow emails on the staff room computer where u cant access any accounts so i plan to email the code to myself and either print it out go back to my desk and write it up or copy n paste it to a .html file in my network folder,

cheers its a bit late to sort the games tonight so ill look tomorrow for the next day.... cheers m8

Yeah, I suppose you'll have to find one that simple so you can type it up because some of those javascript ones look quite complex

Back
Top Bottom