Need a new Computer NOW !!! :)

Thanks for taking ur time man! Really appreciate it. My boy needs just the rig, nothing else, so all that extra cash can be put to more powerful hardware.

I think clubit.com offers g0 for sure

It is SLI, and 2GB DDR3 is far better then 4GB PC26400 and it's also got upgrade potential

See the black PCI slot? SLI. Hehe :)

Hey need help buildin? I'm in NYC too (Queens/Flushing area)

so u sure ya? 2g of dd3 the one that was mensione above is better then the 4g 800 ddr2, hmmm interesting.

Thanks for the offer, i will think about it.

Sorry for double post

How True is this???

"If you do get an LGA775 board/cpu with DDR2 you won't be compatible Intel's Nahelem, due out next year. Nahelem has some significant changes, including QuickPath and native quad and octo-core, not to mention a different socket and it requires DDR3"

When is this due Q4 2008?

im almost 99% sure that it doesnt require ddr3 but please if it does tell me right

no need for raptors, they increase load times just by a couple of seconds, why waste 300$ for a couple of minutes shaved off loading times. get a WD 500GB Sata HDD, maybe another one and put them in RAID so that one backs up the other. im pretty sure its RAID1 im not sure though.

Motherboard
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131181
Memory
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220245
this is DDR3 1600 so he will be able to OC the shit out of the whole system, although i would stick with 2GB of ram for now, you dont much more, and memory prices drop uber fast.

A couple mintues is like a couple hours to gamers. He wants the best of the best. If he wants more space he can just get a 1tb harddrive for storage space.

I would be careful with Raid0 though cause if you lose one drive it's all gone my friend.

Then do raid 1 with two raptors.

Also, if he did regular backups then he'd be fine.

I currently have raid 0 right now, been having it for more than a year + I have 500G external HDD where I do all the backups.

Again this build is not for me, its for my friend. I am personally waiting til Jan to get the new Intel processor and the new 9800gtx.

the 9800GTX isnt going to be out for a while, but your x1950XTX should last long enough :)

When do u think its going to come out? I thought in Jan? WoW

I'm tierd of my dx9 :D i want to expirience windoes vista with dx10 u know...to be able to crank up Crysis on full with mt 24" inch on 1920-1200 :D

Back
Top Bottom