Have you ever been so bored...

Ever been so bored that you read old cf threads?

yes, recently the member photos thread. Was going to go all the way through it but gave up after it was taking too long... I wasn't bored enough and didn't have enough time.

i was bored once and kicked a door .... lol ... didnt look too good afterwards (was a random glass door), im just glad they didnt chase me up about the bill :)

Bored IL give you bored, Ive been stuck in with this broken arm for the last 3 weeks now thats boredom or you, when I was at work I was wishing I was off now I'm at home I don't know what to do with myself, I would normally go for a run but thats definitely out at the moment, I cant even have a beer because I'm on pain killers:(

I did it to be able to fit my desktop system in my room. I got rid of 2 pieces of furniture, my bro wanted them. I didn't have to move my bed luckily. Hard to do moving a bed around in a room it takes up half of...well, maybe 1/3... I just started about when I got home from school thinking I would just start. All I didn't do was move my PC in that night. :rolleyes:

holy cow thats small. I could easily fit 6+ beds into my room, and its still cramped.

Have you ever been so bored that you "download" a program to see how fast your computer can open it. Then never use it again?

nope, thats only you. i download a program to use it

oh, well I never done that either...*cough *cough of course not. Who would do something soo stupid? I mean thats a waste! Right?! *cough *cough

**goes smacks himself in the face for saying something so stupid.

lmao i never knew clicking on the yahoo exclamation mark did that
Laughing_RoflSmileyLJ.gif

same :eek:

Back
Top Bottom