Speed of mail delivery?

David Lindon

Golden Master
Is it just me or is Royal mail getting slower than it used to be?

I remember when you could place an order before 5PM with someone like HMV or amazon, select first class delivery and get it the next day. Now it seems to take a week if not longer and don't even think about order of ebay!.

Anyone else experiencing this?

yeah I know check this out, my wife ordered season 6 of CSI LAS VEGAS two weeks ago, then last week season 7 (1st half) last sat season 7 disc turn up on the door step and season 6 today, don't figure huh!!!.

i LOVE CSI las vegas. ive missed the last 2 episodes though :mad: im going to have to get caught up today.

the only shipping ive done lately is newegg's which is 3 days period. ive never seen it less than, although it probably will be with the holiday season coming up, not there fault though.

with all the postal strikes and stuff going on it does seem to be going down hill, although luckily i havent had any serious problems with them (yet)

i think you mean fedex. theres a few other companies you can use. its only worth it for big packages though

i LOVE CSI las vegas. ive missed the last 2 episodes though :mad: im going to have to get caught up today.

the only shipping ive done lately is newegg's which is 3 days period. ive never seen it less than, although it probably will be with the holiday season coming up, not there fault though.

Im up to season 6 episode 4

its going a long way downhill.. the only thing the royal mail have done recently as far as i can notice is drive into me and then send me to a garage who bodged and screwed up the rapair.. yeah.. royal mail are definatley going downhill, their delivery sucks, although as they are normally on strike you dont really notice when they are striking

Back
Top Bottom