Best Brand Laptop

ssc456

Fully Optimized
ok just interested,

because my laptop i am really happy with my compaq c504ea does me good,

so id like you to consider all things from the laptop's looks performance and then the manafuctures customer service,

how bout a rating guide, ill start

Manafucturer : Compaq
Customer Service : 9 (very helpful and fast)
Service : 6 ( Done exactly what i asked very fast but reformmated my hardrive unnecesarily, but the did run several checks before returning it to me)
Styling : : 6 ( plain black lid is not the greatest but i like the silver keyboard and mouse )
Performance : 8 ( well this depends on how much u spend obviously but for what my laptop specs are its not too bad )
Preloaded Software 3 ( came with lots of registration popups and useless programs that i have to spend time uninstalling )

Well there you go i also have a dell laptop which is very old so i wont rate that but overall i have to say i am happy with Compaq so i will vote in the poll as the best brand laptop ;)

vaio is way overpriced. i say dell and toshiba have the best laptops

acer laptops are terrible, i can bend mine.

Since Compaq is HP as well on the poll I voted for Compaq on the poll. I say HP just because it's the only brand other than Apple that I have used of notebooks. Can't complain too much about mine other than I should have gotten one with a faster HDD.

I would have to say the Dell XPS line is the best of the best out there. They have the best and the newest parts so far.

Their most expensive laptop comes standard with 2 GB RAM, and is upgradeable to 4 GB. It has SLI'ed graphics, so over 1 GB of VRAM (its a good card, too, the 8700) and the processor is 2.8 GHz Dual core, and is actually overclockable!

Back
Top Bottom