newbie sayin hi

I see you are a rally fan, or at least a Subie fan, ever try racing yourself?

I like Subarus but I'm pulling for Gronholm and BP Ford this season, as usual.

I do like rally, although I just got cable TV so I don't actually know when its on. I havn't raced my car, I'd love to, but since its my only transportation I don't want to risk braking anything, although I am modding it. If you know when WRC is on, I would love to start watching it again.

Unfortunately Speed channel canceled rally so they could be a 24/7 NASCAR network (boo!!!) so I have no idea how you could watch it on TV without moving to Europe or something. I just kinda-sorta keep up with it and watch the youtube videos when I'm in the mood.

If you want to get into racing without breaking anything, look into Autocross put on by the SCCA in local chapters all over the place, or if you are feeling a little more daring and don't mind getting dirty, there's is Rallycross, which is similar but takes place on huge dirt fields. Imprezas do well in both environments.

that sucks, i used to watch WRC on speed, but hadn't seen it recently so i just figured it was the wrong time of year. guess i'm just stuck with top gear.

Back
Top Bottom