Have you ever been so bored...

I was so bored my roommates room is/was a complete mess I went and took a shit in his room and blamed it on the cat.

I'm the same... I rearranged my room because I "needed" more room for drums.... its mostly to make room for more stuff I wanna get. and it took me like 5 hours because I had to disassemble my bed and stuff, and redo my carped (its pieced together) but it was fun.

I did it to be able to fit my desktop system in my room. I got rid of 2 pieces of furniture, my bro wanted them. I didn't have to move my bed luckily. Hard to do moving a bed around in a room it takes up half of...well, maybe 1/3... I just started about when I got home from school thinking I would just start. All I didn't do was move my PC in that night. :rolleyes:

ever been so bored you start an online radio station and it becomes very popular? i know i did :)

Have you ever been so bored, that you've got your keyboard out and pressed a few notes that turned into your best made song ever?

I need to clean my room... maybe when I'm next bored :p

ever been so bored you start an online radio station and it becomes very popular? i know i did :)

Hey man, your site is missing an index.php file and seems to be having a few issues with your other directories as well.

As far as the crap in the litter box.. thats just strange but pretty funny if it happened to me. lol

Ever been so bored that you read old cf threads?
Ever been so bored you take your pc apart and put it back together?
Ever been so bored that you re-arrange your buddylist?
Ever been so bored you clean your wallet out?

Back
Top Bottom