newbie sayin hi

dra2120

Baseband Member
hi,
I'm a Harley-Davidson mechanic in RI. I spend alot of time on NASIOC.com which is another forum based website dedicated to tuning subarus. Recently my gaming pc (read expensive) died not even a year after I got it. So i'm sick of buying expensive computers and having them crap out, then have the company tell me tough luck. So I'm getting into building my own computers and I'm just trying to learn as much as I can.
dra2120

Welcome to the CF, happy posting.

On another note, where did you buy your computer that died out? Brand name? Also just wondering, what part pooped out on you?

it was an alienware, area 51 something or other. I originally thought it was the hard drives, but a couple of my friends and I pulled the hard drive out of another computer and stuck it in and it still wouldn't work. So we were thinking mother board, but thats one of the reasons I'm joining here to get some help to find out what is wrong with it.

it was an alienware, area 51 something or other. I originally thought it was the hard drives, but a couple of my friends and I pulled the hard drive out of another computer and stuck it in and it still wouldn't work. So we were thinking mother board, but thats one of the reasons I'm joining here to get some help to find out what is wrong with it.

welcome mate, there is a guide somewhere for building computers on here think its in the FAQ's . guides thread ill grab the link later for ya,

n e think specific you wonna ask ?

there is a ton I would like to ask, but i don't even know where to start.

ok I have a couple ?s. What does the reputation mean, and is there a way to view the website so that the page numbers of the posts don't go way across the screen.

reputation is something other members can give you if they think you've made a worthy post or a helpfull post.

and yes, in the options you can choose to only see threads that are less than a month old

Back
Top Bottom