wiimote inside body - dangerous?

what a dumbass

:eek: ya, this is just one of the dumbest things i've heard of in a long time, i saw a guy ride a lawnmower toed behind a truck going 55 because he agreed with everybody else he was dumb, so he did it...

this should not be done... the wii remote iteself might not be dangerous, but if its hurting thats his body telling him its not supposed to be there!!!

as well as computers...body modification is another hobby of mine. Even though i think this guys dedication to the wii is way to much lol...it would be entirely possible to do it safely if the chip and sensor was coated in a silicone base material it would heal alright. the battery pack would be a different story. i have read of people who have successfully implanted magnets into there fingertips. why?..im not sure. the only benefit it gave is you could actually feel sound waves through your fingertips and pick up nails and shit without actually grasping them. but i 50th this motion and think he is "wiitarted"

pictures!!! i want pictures of stiches and scar tissue! and make sure he is holding up a "Im a Wiitarded nob" sign. you might have to help him wiht the spelling. ohh i would get his blood tested just incase he has blood poisoning or something.

LOL I'm pretty sure he's just screwing with everyone here.

I've actually seen something similar done but it was done medically.

Not sure how many have or watch ripleys believe it or not but I saw a episode were a big computer guru underwent a operation and had computer chips put in his body. Of course his office was designed around what they put in him so when he went to work his doors opened automatically for him, his computer turned on etc. It was different to say the least but he didn't actually control anything because the chips were programmed to do those functions.

now that would be cool to have done

my friend dissected his wiimote

and cut open his skin and buried the wiimote's actual sensor chip thing (shallowly of course), and his hand has batteries taped to his skin, and the chip itself is inside his hand.

is this dangerous?
it works rather well but he says it hurts a lot

personally i think you are full of shit...but thats just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom