Ready for the holidays?

Bahawolf1

Fully Optimized
What have you done to get ready for the holidays?

I still need to do all of my shopping, but my mom lugged out the Christmas tree and put it up already. Its coming so fast this year.. its absolutely nuts.

Plus, my birthday is coming up soon.. ;-)

Cristmas tree? That's too early, I think, but I have already done some shopping and bought some presents.

Cristmas tree? That's too early, I think, but I have already done some shopping and bought some presents.
Too early??, not really, it's exactly four weeks today!!
santa2.gif

my fam waits till like 3 weeks before to setup lights and the tree, but i cant wait, im pumped because rite after xmas i turn 18

Already put the tree up...haven't done any shopping yet though:p

This year I'm trying to find a good gag gift for my uncle and little brother;) don't know what yet exactly..

Already put the tree up...haven't done any shopping yet though, this year I'm trying to find a good gag gift for my uncle and little brother;) don't know what yet exactly..
For a fourteen year old you've got a spunky attitude, good for you!!
nahaha.gif

IL be putting some decorations up Sunday like the tree and lights but I'm having a year off in general as Ive got a broken elbow as Ive told you lot before normally you can see my house from the end of the street(more lights than Blackpool illuminations)lol.

Tell that to the people who have been playing Christmas music on the radio since a week ago, lol. Glad I listen to rock.

Back
Top Bottom