Interest Check: Athlon 3200, 7800 GS OC, 1.5GB

im interested in the harddrive, also is the gpu PCI express X16 or APG 4x/8X?

why the HDD, you have one? anyways thats a nice GPU for AGP, although i doubt your parents will let you buy used again after what happened to the PC you bought ;)

Hey guys, i just wanted to see if anybody was interested in the system below...

Abit 754 Mobo AGP
do you think you could take a picture of it? I might have the same one

and i'd be intrested in some parts if i did

do you think you could take a picture of it? I might have the same one

and i'd be intrested in some parts if i did

yep sure thing, ill get pics up tomorrow

the whinning isnt from my speakers, its from the buzzer/speaker on the 7800, i wasnt talking about a pair of speakers... once i put in a new psu the 7800 had enough power and it stopped beeping

He's not parting :(

hmm, well, if everybody puts what they want out of the computer, ill part it, i was thinking the whole thing for $450 shipped sorry about the pics, ive been really busy with school, ill try to get some up tonight

EDIT: here is an old picture, since this picture was taken the only thing changed was the graphics card, the one pictured here is my old 6800xt it now has a bfg 7800 gs oc, i realize these could be considered "illegal" pictres since i dont have my name in them, but this gives you an idea of the type of layout my case has, it IS my computer, and i will put a picture up tonight with my name in it...
Picture004.jpg

My 8800GTS will practically scream at you if you don't plug the power cable in.

alright, this is what i am parting out of this machine...

Abit KV8 MAX3 Motherboard skt. 754 3 slots of DDR, 2 sata with I/O plate 30+shipping
AMD athlon 3200+ skt 754 w/ heatsink 30+shipping
AMD Sempron 2600+ skt 754 (no heatsink) 20+shipping (original processor i had)
1.5GB PC3200 Ram (1x1GB, 2x256MB) 60+shipping

Take it all for $140 shipped!

NOTHING ELSE IS FOR SALE, NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS

im going to buy a cheap mobo from newegg that can support agp and dual core, its a $44 motherboard, and i know for a fact my cpu is bottlenecking the GPU, so i think if i just buy a cheap dual core cpu like 4400 i can keep my 7800 a bit longer, then all i have to do is buy a new mobo and gpu and im good to go, ill get a pic up tomorrow hopefully w/ my name on it, my camera is jacked up at the moment..

Back
Top Bottom