Finally

running a stop sign
going too fast for conditions (25mph around a corner on Halloween)

a cop followed him around town and everytime my brother would get out they would start arguing :rolleyes:

So does this cop just follow your brother around until he does something wrong? I would be getting into arguments if it was me.

Of course, but I wouldn't like it if a cop was stalking me because he thinks I might do something wrong. I guess I would have called the cops about it though, because it would seem strange. But then again, it doesn't sound like your brother has a good reputation with the police.

^ if you didnt do anything wrong you wouldnt have anything to worry about..

if your brother didnt drive like a muppet he wouldnt have a problem.. with that and the other things youve said up there, he doesnt sound like the nicest person around..

I hope your brother starts to do things differently, for his own sake..
I'm not insulting him or getting in to your business.. I just wish him the best.

It is good to hear that you have your computer working now though, AND you can play DVD games.. ;-)

got my computer working after it broke AGAIN. had to reinstall both XP and Vista :( although it does work, and my cousin was stupid enough to leave his drive at our grandma's so i can play DVD games til X-Mas! thats when i see him next, although with any luck i should get one for x-mas so its all good.

hopefully when i install my new drive when i get one it wont screw up my computer again, although i guess not fully plugging in the IDE cable could have been a contributing factor.

im getting internet on my own computer, in my own room on thursday\friday!!!! finally i can play CSS again. best part is that my brother doesnt have his lappy anymore so i wont lag out because of his stupid downloads :D
A bit rough on your cousin don't you think?

What actually happened to you computer? how did you fix it ? was it just a format and be done with it?

A bit rough on your cousin don't you think?

im allowed to be rough on the lil guy, after all were related :p its all fun and games. there are also things that i taught him, he breaks something and he cant fix it, he has to shell out some cash to get it fixed, im not always going to be there to bail him out ;)

What actually happened to you computer? how did you fix it ? was it just a format and be done with it?

i tried to install my cousins DVD burner to burn a copy of a "vista demo" but i didnt plug the IDE cable in all the way :eek: so my whole MBR got messed up some how, then my brother replaced it with a XP one (i have vista) so that screwed it up even more, so i decided to just reinstall my OS's. i have them on sepereate drives\partitions so i didnt loose any data

^ if you didnt do anything wrong you wouldnt have anything to worry about..

if your brother didnt drive like a muppet he wouldnt have a problem.. with that and the other things youve said up there, he doesnt sound like the nicest person around..

dont worry, he is a complete idiot, he just doesnt know it yet. lets put it this way, my dad said if he was 18 he would have kicked him out of the house by now

I hope your brother starts to do things differently, for his own sake..
I'm not insulting him or getting in to your business.. I just wish him the best.

It is good to hear that you have your computer working now though, AND you can play DVD games.. ;-)

yes, although i was playing Company of Heroes last night and i was really getting into the game and it crashed on me :mad: then i watched evan almighty and went to bed. woke up sick too

Back
Top Bottom